This building originally housed the office of Dr. A.J. Chandler’s Improvement Company, where he bought, sold, and leased land. In the 1920s it became the Bank of Chandler.
In 1954 Valley National Bank demolished and rebuilt the building, which later became a Bank One branch until 2005.
In 2007, San Tan Brewing Company opened (and now operates) as Arizona’s largest individually‐owned brewery,
distributing throughout the Southwest United States.
Project Address: 8 S San Marcos Pl, Chandler, AZ 85225
Project Type: Commercial
Original Use: Retail, Bank
Renovated Use: Restaurant/Brewery
Year Built: Circa 1912; rebuilt circa 1954
Year Renovated: 2006
Building Size: 5,100 SF
Tenants: San Tan Brewery