The Meat Locker Building is the sister building to
250 S Arizona Ave., (Thomas Building) and are the only two buildings constructed in the City of Chandler
during World War II.
Located one block south of Downtown Chandler, the Meat Locker Building first operated as
a slaughterhouse (hence its name). The extensive rehabilitation included a steel support frame,
a new roof, and new building services.
Project Address: 260 S Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225
Project Type: Commercial
Original Use: Slaughterhouse
Renovated Use: Office
Year Built: Circa 1946
Year Renovated: (DV) 2016
Building Size: 7,400 SF